- Before buying a grass catcher text a photo of the mower's deck/discharge opening (like the photo above) to 570-493-1920 to confirm the catcher fit. A reply will be sent by text.
Manufacturers can change a deck configuration a few times a year and this can cause the catcher fit to change.
- For assistance with Grass Catcher fits, text photos of the Discharge Opening with the Deflector Shield up and a Tape Measure at the Discharge Opening to 570-493-1920
- Check to make sure the Rear Wheel does Not stick out farther than the Discharge Opening. Put the mower Brand, Style and Deck Size in the text.
- Text photos to 570-493-1920
- You will be responsible for the return shipping costs if you did not call to confirm the correct catcher fit.
IMPORTANT: The mower's discharge opening MUST stick out farther then the rear wheel of the mower. If the discharge opening does NOT stick out farther then the rear wheel*, our RC catchers will NOT fit, they will rub against the rear wheel.
*If the rear wheel sticks out farther than the discharge opening, please see our New RB-MM Bracket, or you may only need the slight kick-out of the RCMMS series catchers to help solve this issue! View the videos for more information.
For technical assistance call 570-493-1920
Our APPLICATION CHART can help you to determine which catcher you will need for your mower and if an additional bracket is needed, but we suggest that you still text us a photo of the discharge opening to 570-493-1920 to confirm the catcher fit. If an additional bracket(s)for your mower is listed, please order it. You will need the additional bracket(s) to make the catcher fit your mower.